Mike Kimmis, 2013 OT5R Season Points Champion!Todd Kitchen, Runner Up
Congratulations to Mike Kimmis on the 2013 Points Championship and to Todd Kitchen who runnered up! Despite Mike having broke his car at the Throwdown and not being able to run Kennedale, his points lead was large enough to lead Todd by 64 points even with his last runner up finish in Texas.
Kimmis also ended the season with the MPH record of 191.76, and Scott Lowery retained his ET record for the year of 4.231.
Thanks to all the racers and fans that came out and supported the class during the 2013 season!!!
Latest Forum Posts
- WELDON 12.5 GPM mechanical pump, part # 34712
- 160 # injectors (bosh)
- MSD 7562
- Congratulations to Mike in 2013
- Congrats Todd Kitchen in Texas
- Congrats to Scott Lowery!!!
- Building a car specifically for your series....
- Low qualifier $$$$ and...... for Throw Down
- Texas race sept 28th
- Points Updated 9/25